All services during COVID-19 are on a sliding scale, and 50% go to feed others.
Code of Ethics Rusty Diamond, C.H.
As a Hypnotist, I commit myself to conduct my professional relationships in accordance with the Code of Ethics and subscribe to the following statements:
1. I regard as my primary obligation the welfare of my client, whether individual or group.
2. I will comply with the requirements of the law in the jurisdiction where I practice, including requirements with regard to dealings with clients in relation to race, religion, age, and gender status.
3. I will offer services only within my scope of practice and boundaries of competence and the recognized knowledge and competences of the profession of hypnosis.
4. I will not claim to diagnose, prescribe treatment for, or treat any mental or physical illness.
5. I will not use any licensed or restricted title to which I am not legally entitled in the jurisdiction where I practice.
6. I will advise a client whose requirements are outside my boundaries of competence to seek an appropriate alternative service.
7. I will advise any client presenting symptoms of physical illness, including pain, to seek the advice of a medical practitioner if this has not already been obtained.
8. I will not guarantee cures for any condition or make misleading claims or statements as to the outcome of the services I offer.
9. I will make clear to the client, prior to the provision of services, the terms, conditions and charges for my services.
10. I will maintain confidentiality of information obtained during the course of providing my services, within the legal limits of reporting requirements in the jurisdiction where I practice. I will disclose any such limits of confidentiality to my clients prior to providing services. I will ensure that the client’s anonymity and privacy is safeguarded in the publication of any clinical material.
11. I will obtain the written consent of a parent or guardian before providing services to a minor.
12. I will not engage with any client outside of my office unless the client acknowledges me first (this protects the clients anonymity), all communication will be through my business phone and email, and all relationships will remain professional at all times.
13. I will undertake continuing professional development and education from time to time.
14. I accept responsibility to help protect the community against unethical practice by any individuals engaged in providing hypnosis services such as by reporting professional misconduct to the proper bodies or authorities.
15. I treat with respect the findings, views and actions of professional colleagues and use appropriate channels to express my opinions on these matters.
16. I will conduct myself in a manner consistent with upholding the good reputation of the profession of hypnosis.
17. I will distinguish clearly in public between my statements and actions as an individual and as a representative of an organization.
18. All work will be done in my office except in extreme cases and need to be done elsewhere. I agree to conduct my practice and all professional interactions in strict accordance with regulations promulgated now or in the future.
If I am charged with an alleged ethics violation, I understand that an investigation may be conducted upon receipt of a written complaint signed and dated by the person alleging the wrong committed and be subject to the disciplinary procedures policy. I understand that my certification could be suspended for a specific period of time or revoked if the complaint is upheld.
Copyright © 2018 Hypnosis Is Great LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Hypnosis